You haven’t been to Japan if you haven’t tried An-pan, Japanese sweet rolls filled with red bean paste. In 1875 a samurai called Yasubei Kimura lost his job and came up with the idea of baking anpan. He first started to sell anpan in Ginza and the rest is history! Today Kimuraya is still on top of the bakery business offering a huge variety of anpan and other types of bakery!
- COCA COLA Japanese Sakura Design 2017 Spring Limited Edition Alu Slim Bottle
- CHIFURE Amino Treatment Additive-Free Treatment 150g - Made in Japan
- SHISEIDO 2e Baby Plus Series Complete Value Set - 2012 Good Design Award Winner
- HABA Squalane - 120ml - Made in Japan
- HISAMITSU Salonpas 30 Skin-Friendly Mild Type 40 Pain Relief Patches - Made in Japan