New snack product: Meiji’s chocolate snack, Kinokono Yama, has been a big hit in Japan since 1975. As part of its 40th year anniversary, they are introducing a new variety with roasted soybean flour (kinako)! All we know is that they start selling the kinako flavour from the 28th of April and it’ll have 66 grams and 378kcal:-) We’ll be reporting on the kinoko flavour Kinokono Yama on its debut date. Meiji’s Kinokono Yama’s new flavour coming soon!
- HAPPY SET = Shiseido Collagen + Lululun Mask + Ochaski Tea + Tea Bags + FREE Furoshiki - Made in Japan
- KEY COFFEE Crystal Coffee Dripper Complete Set
- KAO Men's Biore Facial Wash Sheet Deep Clear 22 Sheets - Made in Japan
- GLICO Pocky Green Apple Heart Shaped - Limited Version - Made in Japan
- DHC Olive Virgin Oil Swabs 100% Cotton 50pcs x 12 packs - Made in Japan