The latest cooking fad in Japan: Onigirazu! (おにぎらず）”. What is it? Onigiri rice balls, are already famous internationally, and Onigirazu is a postmodern version of it. While onigiri is shaped triangle by hands, onigirazu is made in a similar way to sushi rolls. The first onigirazu restaurant is due to open soon – will onigirazu win over the hearts of Japanese and foreign visitors?
- SHABONDAMA Bar Soap Hair Shampoo - Camellia Oil 100g
- ITOHKYUEMON Kyoto Uji Matcha Chocolate Ganache - 5 pcs x 5 Bags
- KEY COFFEE Crystal Coffee Dripper Complete Set
- LOTTE Pie no Mi Chocolate Biscuit 73g x 10pcs - Made in Japan
- Bulk Buy - KAO Essential Rich Damage Care Shampoo REFILL 340ml x 3 packs - Made in Japan