Want to buying an apartment in Tokyo, but think it’s impossible? Think again. Some properties are dirt cheap and yes non-Japanese can buy houses and apartments in Japan. Here is our favorite property of the day: Three bedrooms, a kitchen, terrace and a garden, 43 square meters, built in 1973 and only three minute walk to Shimotakaido Station (Keio Line). Priced at US$72,000 (excluding tax and etc)!
- CUORE K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner - Made in Japan $ 18.00
- SANRIO Hello Kitty and Very Hungry Caterpillar Mug Cup for Adults
- COCA COLA Japanese Sakura Design 2017 Spring Limited Edition Alu Slim Bottle
- SEIYU Osumitsuki Red Ginger Beni Shoga 60g - Made in Japan
- OSHIMA TSUBAKI Hair Water - Pure Camellia Oil 180ml