Want to buying an apartment in Tokyo, but think it’s impossible? Think again. Some properties are dirt cheap and yes non-Japanese can buy houses and apartments in Japan. Here is our favorite property of the day: Three bedrooms, a kitchen, terrace and a garden, 43 square meters, built in 1973 and only three minute walk to Shimotakaido Station (Keio Line). Priced at US$72,000 (excluding tax and etc)!
- KAO Men's Biore Facial Wash Sheet Sokai 20 Sheets - Made in Japan
- KANEBO Milano Collection 2018 Body Fresh Powder 30g - Made in Japan
- GRAPHICO Men's Herb Foot Soap Smelly Feet and Hard Skin on Heels - Made in Japan
- CALBEE Hokkaido Jaga Pockle Potato Snacks x 4 boxes
- LOTTE Pie no Mi Chocolate Biscuit 73g x 10pcs - Made in Japan