AGF BLENDY Mellow & Rich Instant Coffee Mild Made in Japan has a fresh aroma and smooth mild flavor. Blendy was released in 1977 in Japan starting with instant coffee. In 1988 Japan’s first 900ml bottled coffee was released and in 2002, “Stick Coffee” was released. AGF was established as an innovator in this category. “Blendy” promises to always provide you with a relaxing time in your daily life. Blendy’s own “T2ACMI Roasting” is a patented roasting method that maximizes the Aroma and Coffee Flavor while suppressing the Bitterness and Sourness. The reason why the coffee you drink in your favorite coffee shop is so delicious, is because they control the heat during the roasting in order to draw out the characteristics of the Coffee Beans. Inspired by that, AGF discovered a way to “Fire Roast” coffee to Perfection.
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, JapanNo Japanese TAX added to the product pricesNo hidden handling or other fees added in checkoutSimple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPalPayment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange feesEnglish speaking support by email and web-chatBulk order discounts available for most productsAmazing packing including complementary giftsFuroshiki gift wrapping available with every product
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →