This product is a combination of two types of green tea. First type is the 2009 Imperial Award winning tea leaves processed by Nakayama Tea Industrial Association in Shizuoka Prefecture. The other is the 2012 Imperial Award winning tea leaves produced by Green World Yame in Fukuoka Prefecture. Tea leaves produced in Shizuoka is grown in the special soil and has light aroma and deep ‘ajiwai’. Grown in kuroboku (or andosol), Green World Yame’s tea has particular sweetness, round and deep taste. Enjoy comparing two Imperial Award winning Japanese green tea from Shizuoka and Fukuoka.
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, JapanNo Japanese TAX added to the product pricesNo hidden handling or other fees added in checkoutSimple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPalPayment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange feesEnglish speaking support by email and web-chatBulk order discounts available for most productsAmazing packing including complementary giftsFuroshiki gift wrapping available with every product
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →