GLICO Premium Ripe Curry Sweet Mild Spicy. It is a curry with a mild taste that is modest in spiciness. Ingredients: Edible fats and oils (beef fat, lard, palm oil), wheat flour, corn starch, sugar, salt, curry flour, pork bouillon, garlic paste, apple paste, cacao mass, onion paste, banana paste, concentrated milk, protein hydrolyzate, Yeast extract, mixed fruit paste, saute onion chips, chicken bouillon powder, garlic powder, whole milk powder, tomato powder, boiled powder, cheddar cheese powder, dextrin, pork-flavored paste, foods made mainly from milk, scallop extract, Asari extract, soy sauce, grape sugar / caramel pigment, seasonings (amino acids, etc.), fragrances, emulsifiers, sweeteners (assessulfam K, sucralose), acidulants, spice extract, (partly milk ingredients, wheat, soybeans, chicken, Including pork, thighs, apples and bananas).
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, JapanNo Japanese TAX added to the product pricesNo hidden handling or other fees added in checkoutSimple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPalPayment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange feesEnglish speaking support by email and web-chatBulk order discounts available for most productsAmazing packing including complementary giftsFuroshiki gift wrapping available with every product
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →