Gyokuro is a type of green tea produced in Japan. It contains theanine (an amino acid), caffeine, tannin and vitamin C. Gyokuro is known for its rich umami due to the high content of theanine, and this umami is responsible for its full-bodied mellow sweetness.
Gyokuro has abundant theanine because of the way tea leaves are grown. While the standard sencha is grown in the full sun, tea leaves for gyokuro are covered by sheets for 20 to 30 days before harvest.
Containing a significant amount of tips and young shoots, gyokuro is relatively high on caffeine. In comparison to coffee, however, gyokuro’s caffeine is subtler as the theanine has a calming effect.
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, JapanNo Japanese TAX added to the product pricesNo hidden handling or other fees added in checkoutSimple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPalPayment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange feesEnglish speaking support by email and web-chatBulk order discounts available for most productsAmazing packing including complementary giftsFuroshiki gift wrapping available with every product
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →