“Yabukita” is one of the tea tree varieties that originated in Shizuoka, and accounts for 76% of the green tea cultivation area in Japan. The taste and aroma are representative of Japanese tea. Through repeated trial and error, we were able to create a delicious tea that is more suitable for modern people with the Yabukita variety, and the “Yabukita Blend” was born. Yabukita is a breed of tea bush, or ‘chanoki’, which is native to Shizuoka. This tea cultivar represents about three quarters of the tea production area in Japan. It is known as an excellent breed, and its fragrance and flavor are generally considered the standard of Japanese green tea. Using these Yabukita tea leaves, we endeavored to make a tea product perfect for the modern consumer. From this, ‘Yabukita Blend’ was born.
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, JapanNo Japanese TAX added to the product pricesNo hidden handling or other fees added in checkoutSimple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPalPayment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange feesEnglish speaking support by email and web-chatBulk order discounts available for most productsAmazing packing including complementary giftsFuroshiki gift wrapping available with every product
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →