IWACHU Nanbu Cast Iron Teapot Coaster – New Series Mari Green – Made in Japan
Enrich your tea experience at home with Nanbu-Tekki ironware from Iwate Prefecture. Technique of Nanbu-Tekki developed some 900 years ago, originating in Morioka City and Mizusawa, Oshu City, in Iwate. Each piece is handmade by skilled craftsman using traditional techniques and materials that are sourced from local areas.
Nanbu Tekki requires a process of 64 to 68 different steps to completion. To become an ironware maker, one must go through 15 years of apprenticeship, and the title of master craftsman requires another 40 years of practice.
This coaster goes well with Nanbu-Tekki cast iron teapot, which is also available at Takaski Online Shop.
Place of Production: Iwate Prefecture
Size:14 x 14 x H2.5cm
|$ 45.00||$ 43.65||$ 42.30||$ 40.50|
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →
You may also like…
IWACHU Nanbu-Tekki Hello Kitty Teapot Coaster – Golden Brown – Made in Japan$ 47.00
Nikko Cedar Masu Sake Cup Coaster Medium – Handmade by Nikko Craftsman World Heritage Site – Made in Japan$ 35.90
IWACHU Nanbu-Tekki Cast Iron Teapot – Style 3 Blue Handmade in Iwate – Made in Japan$ 130.00
Nikko Cedar Masu Sake Cup Medium – World Heritage Site & Award Winner – Made in Japan$ 36.90