IWACHU Nanbu-Tekki Hello Kitty Teapot – New Edition Golden Brown – Made in Japan
Nanbu-Tekki meets Hello Kitty in Iwate Prefecture, creating a must-have teapot for all Hello Kitty fans around the world. Nanbu-Tekki has a history of 900 years, originating in Morioka City and Mizusawa, Oshu City, in Iwate. Each piece is handmade by skilled craftsman using traditional techniques and materials that are sourced from local areas.
Nanbu Tekki requires a process of 64 to 68 different steps to completion. To become an ironware maker, one must go through 15 years of apprenticeship, and the title of master craftsman requires another 40 years of practice.
Nanbu-Tekki is not only beautiful but also highly durable – it’s said to last 100 years. If a piece breaks, you can have it repaired or remade into another object. Nanbu-Tekki can thus be a family treasure that can be passed down from generation to generation.
Place of Production: Iwate Prefecture
Color: Golden Brown
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 12 cm|
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →
You may also like…
Nikko Cedar Masu Sake Cup Medium – World Heritage Site & Award Winner – Made in Japan$ 36.90
Nikko Cedar Masu Sake Cup Coaster Medium – Handmade by Nikko Craftsman World Heritage Site – Made in Japan$ 35.90
IWACHU Nanbu-Tekki Hello Kitty Teapot Coaster – Wine Red – Made in Japan$ 44.00
Nikko Cedar Sake Tokkuri Flask – Handmade by Craftsman World Heritage Site Award Winner – Made in Japan$ 73.00