Kit Kat Sakura Cherry Blossom Made and only available in Japan. Hanami flavours are accompanied by a special limited-edition Easter treat this year. As we head into the end of February, people in Japan are now getting ready to prepare for an annual event that marks the arrival of spring, the hanami cherry blossom viewing season. Traditional Sakura is shaped differently according to whether you’re in the western Kansai region around Osaka or in the Kanto region around Tokyo, and the image on the new Kit Kat packaging displays the sweet in the Tokyo style. Sakura is traditionally eaten during the sakura season and on Girls’ Day on 3 March, making this a particularly ideal treat for springtime celebrations.
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, JapanNo Japanese TAX added to the product pricesNo hidden handling or other fees added in checkoutSimple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPalPayment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange feesEnglish speaking support by email and web-chatBulk order discounts available for most productsAmazing packing including complementary giftsFuroshiki gift wrapping available with every product
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →