KATAOKA Mon Cafe Drip Coffee Decaffeinated. Finished with rich aroma and deep rich taste even with caffeine-less. Works well with milk and is perfect for cafe au lait. Moncaffe Caffeineless Coffee uses the highly safe “water extraction method” while retaining the original scent of coffee as much as possible. Sweet and gorgeous coffee centered on Colombia After-mix roasting with a rich flavour and aroma. Mon Café was created forming the customer’s demand for preparing and drinking good quality coffee easily, anytime and anywhere. This is an ideal drip coffee system which fully extracts only the delicious taste of coffee beans, without brewing out any odd taste from the beans. This product’s outstanding high perfection has been greatly supported by customers, and has been leading the expanding drip type coffee as top brand.
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, JapanNo Japanese TAX added to the product pricesNo hidden handling or other fees added in checkoutSimple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPalPayment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange feesEnglish speaking support by email and web-chatBulk order discounts available for most productsAmazing packing including complementary giftsFuroshiki gift wrapping available with every product
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →