KIT KAT Salt Lemon includes product donations to support people affected by the July 2022 heavy rain (West Japan heavy rain), and participates in reconstruction support activities through product purchases. Perfect for summer with a salt made of Seto Inland Sea, one of Japan’s most salted areas, with white chocolate mixed with a refreshing smell and mild acidity lemon powder grown in a mild climate. These Kit Kats originally were released on June 24th in Japan, and highlight the local ingredients of the Setouchi region (Japan’s top citrus growing region), mixing lemon and white chocolate along with the light, sweet-tasting salt of the Seto Inland sea for a refreshing snack. Salt and lemon are a popular summer flavor combination in Japan and the region of Setouchi is famous for both. The salt is meant to replenish the salt you lose when sweating, while the lemon gives you a refreshing mouthfeel. It is characterized by its taste. Limited Edition.
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, JapanNo Japanese TAX added to the product pricesNo hidden handling or other fees added in checkoutSimple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPalPayment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange feesEnglish speaking support by email and web-chatBulk order discounts available for most productsAmazing packing including complementary giftsFuroshiki gift wrapping available with every product
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →