How to serve
Place the content of one Uji-Shimizu Stick in a cup and mix it with hot or cold water well. It can also be used as topping for yogurt, corn flakes, pancakes, etc.
Founded almost three centuries ago, Ippodo started as Omiya on Teramachi Street in Kyoto. In 1846 they were given the current name Ippodo by Prince Yamashina. Today Ippodo is one of the most respected, prestigious tea producers in Japan.
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, Japan
No Japanese TAX added to the product prices
No hidden handling or other fees added in checkout
Simple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPal
Payment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange fees
English speaking support by email and web-chat
Bulk order discounts available for most products
Amazing packing including complementary gifts
Furoshiki gift wrapping available with every product
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →