MEIJI Fran Double Chocolate Sticks – Made in Japan
MEIJI Fran Double Chocolate Sticks are made of buttery biscuit sticks dipped in dark chocolate cream. The bittersweet biscuit sticks are pleasant treats to accompany your morning coffee or afternoon tea. If you have impeccable taste for classy desserts or gourmet snacks, the Meiji Fran Chocolate sticks is a commendable choice.
Producer: Meiji Japan
Country of Production: Japan
Amount: One box contains three bags.
Delivery: Directly from Tokyo, Japan
|$ 9.50||$ 9.22||$ 8.93||$ 8.55|
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →
You may also like…
KIT KAT Finger Original Flavour Milk Chocolate 13 Bars – Made in Japan$ 12.80
KIT KAT Mini Matcha Strong Green Tea with Uji Gyokuro 11pcs – Available Only in Japan$ 12.50