MINON Amino Mild Whitening Essence 30g – Made in Japan
MINON Amino Mild Whitening Essence. The whitening* and moisturizing essence that prevents skin irritation or rough skin and recharges moisture. * Inhibits the formation of melanin and prevents spots and freckles. Prevents the burning sensation after sunburn or snow-burn and tightens your skin. A smoothly-spreading gel fills your skin with comfortable moisture. Directions for use 1. After preparing your skin with lotion, pump out a suitable amount (1-2 squirts) into your clean palm. 2. Gently spread the foam evenly over the entire face. Apply extra layers to areas where you are most concerned about, such as around eyes and cheeks. *When using for the first time, push down on the pump several times until the contents start coming out.
Producer: Daiichi Sankyo Japan
Country of Production: Japan
Amount: 1 x 30g: Amount enough to last approximately 50 days.
Delivery: Directly from Tokyo, Japan
|$ 35.50||$ 34.44||$ 33.37||$ 31.95|
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →
You may also like…
Dr.Ci:labo Aqua Collagen Gel BIHAKU EX Whitening Moisturizer 50g – Made in Japan$ 69.00
Dr.Ci:labo Aqua Collagen Gel BIHAKU EX Whitening Moisturizer 120g – Made in Japan$ 135.00
TANPEI Atopita Baby Scalp Moisturizing Foam Shampoo 350ml – Made in Japan$ 18.30