MORINAGA Weider in Tablet Salt Plus Made in Japan. It is a tablet snack that can be easily replenished with citric acid and B vitamins that are useful for salinity and recovery from fatigue after doing sports or sweating. Tablet type for easy intake of salt. Refreshing lemon flavor that is easy to eat even on hot days. Contains vitamin C, vitamin B group (7 types), citric acid, and glucose. Since it is individually wrapped, it is convenient to carry in a bag. Easy replenishment of salt anytime, anywhere. For salt replenishment after sweating, such as sports or outdoor work. raw materials Glucose (manufactured in Japan), salt/acidulant, emulsifier, fragrance, calcium lactate, sweetener (acesulfame K), V. C, colorant (V.B2), niacin, Ca pantothenate, V.C. B6, V. B2, V. B1, folic acid, V. B12, (partially contains gelatin).
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, JapanNo Japanese TAX added to the product pricesNo hidden handling or other fees added in checkoutSimple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPalPayment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange feesEnglish speaking support by email and web-chatBulk order discounts available for most productsAmazing packing including complementary giftsFuroshiki gift wrapping available with every product
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →