Muki Soba Can – Yamagata Prefecture Delicacy – Made in Japan
Muki Soba is a local delicacy from the snowy country of Yamagata Prefecture. One can contains boiled round buckwheat and the other can comes with special dashi sauce. Muki means “peeled off” as the skin of round buckwheat is peeled off before they are boiled. Although it is called ‘soba’, it is not the standard long noodles.
Enjoy what Yamagata has proudly produced as its delicacy for centuries in the comfort of your own home.
Country of Production: Yamagata, Japan
Amount: Muki Soba 225g×3 | Special sauce 225g×3
Delivery: From Japan
|$ 48.00||$ 46.56||$ 45.12||$ 43.20|
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →