NICHIBAN Roihi Tsuboko Pain Relief Gel Felbi. NICHIBAN Roihi Tsuboko was introduced in 1932 and has been one of the best selling Japanese pain relief products according to the Yahoo Japan Ranking. Unlike standard pain patches which are square, Roihi Tsuboko patches are round, making it easier to apply them to different parts of your body. Roihi Tsuboko warm patches contain Nonylic Acid Amide, which helps improve blood circulation, relieving pain from stiff shoulders, bad back.
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, JapanNo Japanese TAX added to the product pricesNo hidden handling or other fees added in checkoutSimple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPalPayment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange feesEnglish speaking support by email and web-chatBulk order discounts available for most productsAmazing packing including complementary giftsFuroshiki gift wrapping available with every product
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →