Nikko Cedar & Cypress Gastronorm Pan Lid 325×176mm – Handmade by Craftsman World Heritage Site – Made in Japan
This award winning gastronorm pan lid is made of cedar and Cypress from Nikko, known for the internationally acclaimed UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Nikko Toshogu Shrines and Temples. Can be used as a tray to serve sake and dishes. Each piece is handmade by local craftsmen and the product is the recipient of the 2011 Tochigi Good Design Award.
NOTE: Delivery depends on availability. Order now and you'll be notified the approximate date of delivery.
Country of Production: Japan
Delivery: Directly from Tokyo, Japan
|$ 48.00||$ 46.56||$ 45.12||$ 43.20|
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →
You may also like…
TOYO Mount Fuji Sake Set Sakazuki Cup & Tokkuri Server – Made in Japan$ 69.50
Tsugaru Vidro Sake Server Handmade Heat-Resistant Glass 260ml – Made in Japan$ 39.50
Sake Sakazuki Glass – Mount Fuji Sakura Pink$ 35.00