Nikko Cedar Masu Sake Cup Large – Handmade by Craftsman World Heritage Site Award Winner
Ultimate Japanese beauty – Rare award-winning sake Masu cup for sake enthusiasts around the world. This masu large size is made of cedar from Nikko, Tochigi Prefecture, known for the internationally acclaimed UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Nikko Toshogu Shrines and Temples. Each piece is handmade by local craftsmen and the product is the recipient of the 2011 Tochigi Good Design Award. Award winning Masu made of cedar from the World Heritage Site – absolutely worth waiting for. Coasters are also separately available.
NOTE: Delivery depends on availability. Order now and you'll be notified the approximate date of delivery.
Masu Large: 7.6×7.6×6cm/150ml
Delivery: Directly from Tokyo, Japan
|$ 37.90||$ 36.76||$ 35.63||$ 34.11|
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →
You may also like…
Mt. Fuji Sake 2 x Cups World Heritage Site Celebration – Made in Japan$ 116.00
Tsugaru Vidro Sake Cup – Handmade Heat-Resistant Glass Large – Made in Japan$ 29.60
TOYO Mount Fuji Sake Set Sakazuki Cup & Tokkuri Server – Made in Japan$ 69.50