Nikko Cedar Sakazuki Sake Cup – Handmade by Craftsman World Heritage Site Award Winner – Made in Japan
Ultimate Japanese beauty – Rare award-winning Sakazuki cup for sake enthusiasts around the world. This Sakazuki sake cup is made of cedar from Nikko, Tochigi Prefecture, known for the internationally acclaimed UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Nikko Toshogu Shrines and Temples. Each piece is handmade by local craftsmen and the product is the recipient of the 2011 Tochigi Good Design Award.
Note: Delivery depends on availability. Order now and you'll be notified the approximate date of delivery. Award winning Masu coaster made of cedar from the World Heritage Site – absolutely worth waiting for. Coasters are also separately available.
Masu coaster small: W 40mm/D 40mm/H 45mm
Delivery: Directly from Tokyo, Japan
|$ 27.00||$ 26.19||$ 25.38||$ 24.30|
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →
You may also like…
Sake Sakazuki Glass – Mount Fuji Navy Blue$ 35.00
Tsugaru Vidro Sake Cup – Handmade Heat-Resistant Glass Large – Made in Japan$ 29.60
Cold Sake Set Ice Pocket Amber – Made in Japan$ 75.00
Mt. Fuji Sake 2 x Cups World Heritage Site Celebration – Made in Japan$ 71.00