OEM Service Fee
OEM Japan Service Fee
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer. In this case, however, the acronym isn’t commenting on who sells the product as much as who the product is meant to be sold to. OEM hardware and software is packaged for distribution to companies who build systems. These companies are the original equipment manufacturers. This is why OEM products are usually sold in a generic box or wrapper instead of retail packaging. They’re not meant to ever be on store shelves.
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →