Oya Stone Serving Plate Square x 2 – Handmade by Craftsman – Made in Japan
Ultimate Japanese beauty – Award-winning serving plate made of rare Ōya stone from Tochigi Prefecture. Oya stone is an igneous rock, created from lava and ash, and it can be found only in an area four kilometers to the east and west by six kilometers to the north and south around the town of Ōya, near Utsunomiya. Ōya stone was famously used in the facing of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Imperial Hotel in Tokyo. There are about reserves of around 600 million tons.
Each piece is handmade by local craftsmen and the product is the recipient of the 2011 Tochigi Good Design Award.
NOTE: Delivery depends on availability. Order now and you’ll be notified the approximate date of delivery.
Country of Production: Japan
Size: Size 3 | 90×90×10mm
Amount: 2 plates
Delivery: Directly from Japan
|$ 38.00||$ 36.86||$ 35.72||$ 34.20|
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →
You may also like…
Sake Sakazuki Glass – Mount Fuji Sakura Pink$ 35.00
Cold Sake Set Ice Pocket Amber – Made in Japan$ 75.00
Cold Sake Set Snow Moon Flower Ice Pocket Purple – Made in Japan$ 75.00
TOYO Mount Fuji Sake Set Sakazuki Cup & Tokkuri Server – Made in Japan$ 69.50