Sake Sakazuki Glass – Mount Fuji Navy Blue
Handmade sake sakazuki glass with the theme of the World Heritage Site, Mount Fuji. This sake glass is handmade by Toyo Sasaki Glass, one of the top sake glass manufacturers. Because everything is made by hands, size, weight, appearance and color of each item might vary.
Enjoy sake while looking at Japan’s most beautiful mountain.
Producer: Toyo Sasaki Glass, Co. Ltd.
Country of Production: Japan
Delivery: Directly from Japan
|$ 35.00||$ 33.95||$ 32.90||$ 31.50|
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →
You may also like…
Nikko Cedar Sakazuki Sake Cup – Handmade by Craftsman World Heritage Site Award Winner – Made in Japan$ 27.00
Nikko Cedar Masu Sake Cup Coaster Medium – Handmade by Nikko Craftsman World Heritage Site – Made in Japan$ 35.90
HOTEI Canned Yakitori Garlic Pepper with Japanese Chicken 75g x 3 Cans – Made in Japan$ 16.80