S&B Oroshi Nama Shouga Japanese Ginger Paste in Plastic Tube
SB Nama Shouga Japanese Ginger Paste is one of the most popular Japanese seasonings. It comes in a plastic tube and made in Japan. Perfect for all kinds of Japanese cuisine, including sushi, sashimi, noodle dishes and hot pot. Oroshi nama shouga means “Graded raw” ginger.
Producer: S&B Japan
Country of Production: Japan
Delivery: Directly from Japan
Buy more & save more!
|$ 7.50||$ 7.28||$ 7.05||$ 6.75|
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →
You may also like…
S&B Oroshi Honnama Shouga Japanese Ginger Paste in Plastic Tube – 40g$ 5.30
RINREN Remedial Yuzu and Ginger Shampoo – Volume & Strength 520ml – Made in Japan$ 55.00
BEISIA Osumitsuki Fukujinzuke 100g x 3 Bags – Made in Japan$ 22.60