BEISIA Sanuki Udon from Kagawa Prefecture is one of the most popular products by BEISIA. Produced in Sanuki region of Kagawa Prefecture which is famous for udon noodle tradition. Boil the udon noodles for several minutes, drain water and serve it in a hot or cold udon soup. Sanuki Udon (讃岐うどん) are udon noodles from Kagawa Prefecture. They are named after the prefecture’s former name, Sanuki. Along with Gunma’s Mizusawa Udon and Akita’s Inaniwa Udon, Sanuki Udon is listed as one of Japan’s three most famous types of udon noodles. But much better known than Mizusawa and Inaniwa Udon, Sanuki Udon has become popular nationwide. Sanuki Udon is characterized by its firm, chewy texture, achieved by using a specific type of wheat which was traditionally grown in Kagawa Prefecture.
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, JapanNo Japanese TAX added to the product pricesNo hidden handling or other fees added in checkoutSimple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPalPayment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange feesEnglish speaking support by email and web-chatBulk order discounts available for most productsAmazing packing including complementary giftsFuroshiki gift wrapping available with every product
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →