TOKYO ICON Arita Porcelain Small Plate – Sumo – Made in Japan
TOKYO ICON Arita Porcelain Small Plate is a series of plates depicting an icon of Tokyo that will surely entertain your family and friends. Perfect size for daily use, serving sushi, sashimi and tempura. Microwavable and machine-washable.
The term Arita-yaki refers to porcelain made in the town of Arita in Saga Prefecture. In 1616 the Korean potter Ri Sanpei discovered the porcelain mineral kaolin at Mt. Izumiyama in Arita and for the first time porcelain could be made in Japan.
Beginning in 1650, Arita-yaki porcelain was exported through the Dutch West India Company from the port of Imari, and hence became known as Imari. Imari porcelain dishes were enjoyed throughout much of Europe.
NOTE: Due to the popular demand, there could be a sudden out-of-stock situation. If in a hurry, please contact us first. Please also note that each item might vary slightly as it is all handmade.
Country of Production: Saga Prefecture, Japan
Size: D14.5 x H2cm
Delivery: Directly from Japan
|$ 38.00||$ 36.86||$ 35.72||$ 34.20|
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →
You may also like…
Akita Wooden Cedar Sake Tokkuri & Cups Set – Made in Japan$ 72.80