- Do not apply the gel if your skin has problems: (example: irritation, rash, swelling, cuts, etc.)
- If your skin is irritated, cut, or swollen, do not use the gel.
- In case you have some problem consult with your dermatologist immediately.
- If the gel accidentally gets into eyes, rinse immediately with warm water.
- Store the product in cool temperature. Avoid storing in extremely high or low temperatures, humidity, and direct sunlight.
- Make sure the pomp is not stuck before using.
- Do not rub skin too hard.
- Beneficial effects of gel should last approximately 3 to 4 months if used properly 2 times per week.
- It is recommended that you finish the product within 6 months.