Ume kombucha, Japanese seaweed tea powder with plum, makes excellent tea and seasoning for cooking a variety of dishes. Many people are surprised to know that seaweed can be the basic flavor of a simple tea infusion called kombu cha. Kombu Cha, which can be literally translated to “kombu kelp tea” is, as that translation implies, a tea made from the kombu seaweed. The kombu is dried, then it is often cut into small pieces or crushed into a powder. In it’s most basic form, hot water is poured on the prepared kombu, a sprinkle of salt is added to the concoction and it is drank as a tea. The white powder on the seaweed is what is released in the water and gives the tea its umami (some kind of deep flavor often found in Japanese cuisine).
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, JapanNo Japanese TAX added to the product pricesNo hidden handling or other fees added in checkoutSimple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPalPayment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange feesEnglish speaking support by email and web-chatBulk order discounts available for most productsAmazing packing including complementary giftsFuroshiki gift wrapping available with every product
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →