Yakult watashi no aojiru is the #1 bestselling green drink in Japan and the few people who discovered it in the US love it. Aojiru Japanese Green Drink The direct translation of the product 私の青汁 (watashi no aojiru) is “My Green Juice”. It’s made from young barley grass and is packaged in travel-friendly packs. Yakult uses high-grade young barley leaves grown by contract farmers in Oita, Japan without using pesticides and chemical fertilizers. It doesn’t contain any added sweeteners or chemicals, and it’s gluten-free. Aojiru Nutrition Facts: calories Protein: 0.9g Fat: 0.2g Carbohydrate: 6.0g (Sugars 3.3g; Dietary fiber: 2.7g) Sodium: 0.09g Vitamin K: 91mcg Folic acid: 40mcg Iron: 0.7mg Calcium: 13mg Potassium: 269mg Magnesium: 7mg Beta-carotene: 800mcg Polyphenol: 52mg Lutein: 1.5mg.
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
|PayPal||Visa||Master Card||Amex||JCB||Discover||Diners||Bank Transfer|
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, JapanNo Japanese TAX added to the product pricesNo hidden handling or other fees added in checkoutSimple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPalPayment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange feesEnglish speaking support by email and web-chatBulk order discounts available for most productsAmazing packing including complementary giftsFuroshiki gift wrapping available with every product
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →