YAMANI Dashi Senka Kombu Kelp Hokkaido Made in Japan. It is characterized by a clear and sweet soup stock made from Hokkaido Donan kelp. Eared kelp is the edge of kelp that is cut when molding. You can make soup stock without changing the taste or quality. Kombu is a kelp seaweed and the cornerstone of Japanese cuisine, including dashi (Japanese soup stock), sushi rice, and hot pot. Not only it’s full of umami, this nutritional power house is also rich in nutrients and minerals. Kombu is an edible seaweed widely consumed in East Asia. Known for its excellent source of glutamate, an amino acid responsible for umami, this sea vegetable plays an indispensable role in Japanese cuisine.
Currently we accept all below payment methods. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us before.
Because we keep these promises and qualities:
- All products are shipped from one company, no multiple shops
- We sell only 100% genuinely made in Japan products
- All our products have always the longest possible expiry dates
- FREE international shipping available to most countries
- FREE parcel splits to make it easier for the Customs
- FREE 3-6 product samples included in every order
- Three international shippings: Regular, Fast and Express
- FREE shipping tracking number provided
- FREE parcel insurance provided
Shipping is always directly from Tokyo, JapanNo Japanese TAX added to the product pricesNo hidden handling or other fees added in checkoutSimple and secure checkout process with CC and PayPalPayment in 11 different currencies to save you exchange feesEnglish speaking support by email and web-chatBulk order discounts available for most productsAmazing packing including complementary giftsFuroshiki gift wrapping available with every product
Please visit our official facebook page to see all clients opinions →