Japan is one of the largest consumers of coffee in the world. It’s worth having a go at local coffee shops while visiting Japan:-) Takaski recently visited Sarutahiko Coffee Atelier in Sengawa, Tokyo, one of the newest coffee shops in Sengawa, Tokyo. SCA brews your coffee after you place an order and so it’s always fresh:-) The shop is stylish with big windows and high ceiling throughout.
- NITTOH KOCHA Royal Milk Tea Sakura Flavour x 10 Sachets Limited Edition - Made in Japan $ 17.90
- GLICO Coconut Pocky Summer Limited Edition 2 Packs - Made in Japan $ 11.80
- GLICO Choco Mint Pocky Summer Limited Edition 2 Packs - Made in Japan $ 11.80
- S&B Japanese Golden Curry Barikara Super Hot Limited Edition 198g - Made in Japan $ 12.80
- SHISEIDO The Collagen Powder 126g - Made in Japan $ 34.50