Seven elderly ex-yakuza men in Takeshi Kitano’s latest movie “Ryuzo to Shichinin no Kobuntachi (Ryuzo and his Seven Henchmen)” is out now! Yes it’s another Yakuza movie by him but nothing like his previous ones. The average age of the main actors is 72 years old (Takeshi is 68). In the movie Ryuzo and his seven friends are elderly men who all used to be a “kumicho (head)” of a yakuza family. They have been retired for some years but they form a new yakuza family in an increasingly anti-yakuza Japan. Highly recommended and showing at cinemas including the latest Toho Cinema Shinjuku where you’ll be greeted by one and only our Godzilla!
- GLICO Pocky Luxury Chocolatier 2020 Sakura Cherry Blossom Limited Edition - Made in Japan $ 12.80
- KEY COFFEE Premium Drip On Variety Pack 6 Flavours 12pcs - Made in Japan $ 19.80
- DHC Germinated Brown Rice Chocolate Amazake & Dry Banana 5 Bars - Made in Japan $ 16.50
- DHC Germinated Brown Rice Chocolate Jasmine and Cranberry 5 Bars - Made in Japan $ 16.50
- DHC Germinated Brown Rice Chocolate Tef & Pistachio 5 Bars - Made in Japan $ 16.50