Seven elderly ex-yakuza men in Takeshi Kitano’s latest movie “Ryuzo to Shichinin no Kobuntachi (Ryuzo and his Seven Henchmen)” is out now! Yes it’s another Yakuza movie by him but nothing like his previous ones. The average age of the main actors is 72 years old (Takeshi is 68). In the movie Ryuzo and his seven friends are elderly men who all used to be a “kumicho (head)” of a yakuza family. They have been retired for some years but they form a new yakuza family in an increasingly anti-yakuza Japan. Highly recommended and showing at cinemas including the latest Toho Cinema Shinjuku where you’ll be greeted by one and only our Godzilla!
- NEW Growth Project Boston - 270 Tablets 3 Month
- KIT KAT 2016 Japanese Sake - Mini 12pcs
- SANRIO Hello Kitty Dessert Fork and Coffee Spoon Gift Box Set
- HISAMITSU Salonpas 30 Hot Skin-Friendly Mild Type 40 Pain Relief Patches - Made in Japan
- NEW Country Ma'am Gyokuro Matcha Cookies 14 Pcs - Made in Japan